Best Kept Secret for RI Seniors and Disabled
Truly one of Rhode Island’s most attractive subsidized housing complexes, now accepting applications. A rare opportunity for upscale affordable housing in RI.
- Park like grounds
- Upscale interior
- One and two bedrooms
- Utilities included for subsidized apartments
- Close to schools and public transportation
- Within walking distance to shopping
- After school program for children 5 to 16 years of age
- Open to disabled applicants
Stop in to fill out an application
8 to 4pm – Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday – CLOSED WEDNESDAYS
Heritage Village Apartments
24 Union Drive
North Kingstown, RI 02852
Help with Affordable Housing for Senior Citizens and Disabled Persons in RI
Pat Logan, a Social Case Worker with over 20 years of experience in Rhode Island state service, can help you navigate the benefit system quickly and efficiently.
Please feel free to call or text Pat at (401) 447.8485 today to discuss your benefit needs in Rhode Island.